I NEED TO VENT! relationship issues.

LONG STORY SHORT!

Im 27 i have a 6yr old son from previous relationship.

I live with my 24yr boyfriend been together for 1yr .. living together since end of sept.

i am 3months pregnant.

we had a great relationship but lately it went completely down hill as in to wtf am i doing with him.

i work 5am till 1pm

he works 6am till 6pm.

he gets home all i get is a dry ass tap kiss.

dinner is ready and i eat alone. he gets home takes off his shoes and sits his dumb ass on the computer to play his stupid ass online shooting game. till like 830pm meanwhile im like babe go shower babe come lay with me and all i get is a hold on im busy. around 9pm i got to sleep wake up 1am to go pee and thats when hes goong to sleep.. then the bext day is the samethibg.

we are both off on the weekends.

so friday night he stay up later playing... Saturday morning he get up around 7am dont even brush his teeth just goes and plays all day dont wanna go out says we cant be wasting money yet got no problem wasting 200 on his game plus every once in awhile was 50. 70 100$ to buy virtual things on his game..

dont help me at home.

dont cook

dont make any effort to make me feel special.

our 1 yr anniversary is coming up and i dnt expect anything from him cause on my bday all i got was a lame happy birthday ❤ cause he had argued the night before.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS I JUST NEED TO LET IT OUT.

and yes i have talked i have yelled i have cried i have complained and nothing has worked.

i dont mind him playing but i told him he needs to learn how to divide his time. but he see nothing wrong with it and says its better than him going out to bars.