I’m feeling like I ran myself very thin today am I the only one that feels this way ?

Dale

Today was the first day in a while were I feel like I couldn’t do very much to help anyone I would go and take care of my newborn he’s almost 6 weeks now and then my two toddlers would be trying to get in my lap meanwhile my husband is trying to take a nap because he stayed up with the kids at night and drs had me supplement formula at the hospital right after he was born then after I got out of the hospital he was jaundice and I was told I had to supplement formula until that was over then I started to get cracked sore and bloody nipples and I started getting what I thought was a low supply of milk because I can’t pump as much as everyone else I only pump out about 1/2 - 2oz every time I pump and am trying to come up with better ways to make more milk I just don’t feel good enough right now my toddlers don’t listen to me and my husband barely wants to be around everything is all on me 99 % of the time and when I ask for help my husband wonders why I can’t do it all and what I’m complaining about now I just want to make sure everyone is happy but I can’t be sad or anything around anyone because it makes them sad I think I’m just tired and worn out I love my family but I can’t be perfect