Struggling and need some serious advice

My husband and I have been married 3 years and have 2 absolutely amazing children (2.5 yr old daughter and 5 month old son) whom we both love and cherish. The past 6 months have been incredibly difficult. We moved 11 days before having our son, I didnt take a maternity leave (only 2 weeks, 1 the week we were in the hospital having our son(csection), and the following week to adjust) I worked from home caring for my son, my husband closed his business, filed bankruptcy (had to stay unemployed for like 8 weeks until he met with the court), he then started a new job, we had the holidays, I start a new job on 1/28, and then what broke me... my grandmother passed away Saturday. I'm an emotional wreck of a rollercoaster. I'm angry. So angry. I know alot of this is because I lost my grandmother, I was very close to her. But I'm frustrated because I feel like he doesn't care. That I'm expected to carry on like normal. I dont get to break down and be vulnerable because I still have to keep my shit together for my kids. I brought my 5 month old with me to my grandparents house so my husband wouldn't be alone with both because it's just alot of work for one person - I am aware. I just dont feel like that is ever reciprocated. I love my husband dearly, and he loves me, but these past 6 months have been brutal and I feel so incredibly broken. When I came home late Saturday the house was still a wreck, laundry wasnt done, I had been up for 20 hours. I was spent. My son wouldn't sleep. I was up again all night with him. I tried talking to my husband Sunday and it just ended in an arguement. I didnt want him to move heaven and earth for me, all I needed was some time to myself which I feel I never get. I needed help. I needed to be able to feel vulnerable and angry and sad and whatever else came to me in the moment. I needed him to be up all hours of the night with the baby. I needed him to get up early and cook breakfast. I needed him to make the coffee and do the dishes. I needed sleep. Instead it turned into the who does what and who does more tally fight. So now on top of everything else there is this. I just need advice on how to approach this now. I'm aware of my unstable emotional state and dont want things to spiral out of control but I also needed to get this all out. Bluntly.