Please Advice??

Aolani

So I know none of you are doctors but I thought I’d ask for opinions. Saturday night I was eating food when I suddenly felt the need to vomit. TMI but I threw everything up almost immediately.

Sunday I’m eating Olive Garden, my fave place. I get in the car to leave and suddenly I’m super nauseous. I go home and end up having diarrhea, TMI again, but manage to not throw up this time. I actually ate very little of my OG meal and took the rest home for leftovers. I ended up taking a Dollar Tree test, but it was BFN.

So today, Monday, I’m not really hungry but I do eat a little bit of the OG leftovers before I start to feel full and stop. Over the past week I’ve went from having an increased appetite to having hardly any appetite at all. My nausea seems to be increasing, as little things like hair in the tub that usually doesn’t bother me to get up, is making me queasy. Speaking of which, I’m currently writing this from my bath tub, as I just woke up with a really bad headache and felt the heat would help it go away. What do you guys think?