I am completely heartbroken.

We broke up a couple days ago and haven’t talked at all until just now. I asked him to give me one more chance to prove to him that we wouldn’t argue anymore- but he doesn’t want that “right now”. He said he’s doing this because he cares about me. He was a part of my sons life and my son was calling him daddy. Now he’s gone.. and we’re done.

I begged and finally gave in and told him to have a good life. Every day that goes by he is on my mind CONSTANTLY and I feel the urge to cry 24/7 and it’s sooo hard to keep it in especially at work. I would do anything to be held by him again.

I am so completely broken over this and I don’t know how to make it easier on myself. I told him that I can’t be friends right now and that I need to just block him out of my life completely if there’s no chance he’s willing to give me. He said ok..

he won’t say he doesn’t want to be with me without saying “right now” afterwards. I think it’s just false hope 😓

Please give me advice. I just recently had a miscarriage as well so it’s making it way harder. Someone, anyone, give me hope. I wish I could speed the process up and move on but it’s SO heartbreaking right now. I was and am in love with him. What do I do. He doesn’t want me anymore. 😓