*trigger warning* my childhood with my cousin

Hi everyone..I’m not sure where to post this so I hope here is ok.

So this is something that I have never told ANYONE. Not even my husband. And i know it’s wrong and it’s embarrassing so please don’t be too mean.

Ok. So when I was little (probably 5-7 years old, I don’t really remember) me and my male cousin (one year older) would play house. This consisted of doing things that were wayyyyy inappropriate for kids, especially cousins....like kissing and touching..he would touch my chest. I don’t *think* we ever touched “down there” though. I never objected these things either. Never said no, wasn’t forced. I went along with it. (Again, we were both really little, and I’m not just trying to make excuses to defend his/our actions.) Anyway..it stopped when we were still little. We would still hang out and do normal cousin things.

Now we’re like way older and have never spoken about it. I’m not sure if he remembers, but I do so I’m sure he does. I don’t hold this against him at all. We were kids and my guess is that he must have done that because somebody may have been doing it to him. But I have no knowledge of that.

We only see each other at like Christmas, but I haven’t seen him in 2 years because my husband is in the military and we haven’t been home for any holidays and we don’t talk aside from saying happy birthday on Facebook.

We recently moved across the country and don’t know anybody here. I just found out that he got a job and will be living in the area too. He also doesn’t know anyone (he’s single). So we’re probably going to hang out sometimes and be eachothers support system here (besides me just having my husband). Anyway..it’s been making me think about this past stuff more and I’m not sure why...I just don’t know what to think or whatever.

Ok well I’m not really sure where I’m going with this or why I posted i, but I guess I just needed to get it off my chest and get some input.