First transfer

Michelle

Hi everyone! My first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> transfer is tomorrow. I’m excited, hopeful, but also trying to be indifferent because I know it doesn’t work on the first try for everyone. A little history about me...I’ve had 3 miscarriages about 10 years ago always in the first trimester. They were with my first husband. Since than I have never been pregnant. I have been together 5 years with my current husband and haven’t been on birth control since I was 22. I’m now 35. There hasn’t been a known cause for the miscarriages and they diagnosed me with unexplainable infertility. I did my egg retrieval and the PGS testing and I have 5 healthy embryos. We are putting in one embryo tomorrow. I am praying it sticks!🙏 Anyone currently going through this that it worked on the first try and did the PGS testing? My doctor seems confident and said I wouldn’t need to do the egg retrieval again unless I want more than 5 kids. However I just don’t want to get my hopes up. I got a massage today to ease stress before the big day tomorrow. Hoping to hear some positive stories if any are out there!