It turned bad .. but all will end good in the future holdin onto hope ..

Hanna • Keegan💚💚12💖28💗18 Hes like soo amazing🤗🔥 I really really love him💍🖤

My last man jeremy .. he hurt me bad it was all over how our house was trashed and never helped me clean but could help his friends clean their houses but never ours, i worked he didnt have a job, ever night i got off at 10pm i would clean till 3 or 4 am and so i left him ..he was drunk on drugs, and he started yellin at me i ran outta the room and he said im gonna kill myself and fire the 22mm and i didnt wanna turn around but i did, he had shot a bullet in the ceiling i thought it was gonna be alot worse well it got there, he but a 1 bullet in the revolver and played Russian rullet in front of me i just kept cryin so then i packed a 1 bag of clothes and tried to run out of the door, and he chased after me cryin sayin he "loved me" and i didnt beileve him anymore, the glass storm door wouldnt open and he grabbed my bag as i tried to opened it and he threw me through the bottom glass panel and it broke and i feel outt the door gettin a cut on my head ..

hes in jail the cops have him now and i couldnt be happier to be away from him.. my friend atm went to his house to get his side of the story and he switched it 4 times on him and thats how he knew it was true .. long story short my friend protected me that day and all in 2 days we really feel hard for each other.. i never had someone dance with me before and this guy does .. his name is keegan and he makes me soo happy i never thought something could be like this , he dont hit me he makes me feel good he will cook for me and he kisses my feet.. we both never thought we would be more then friends .. my grandma told me stuff always happens for a reason .. my sad ending turned into a happy ever after hopefully❤