Over the moon 🌙🌟💫

Caitlin

Been TTC baby #2for 4 months now (I know that doesn’t seem long at all) but I was starting to get discouraged since my husband was having some difficulty on his end. Finally got some OPK’s to really track my ovulation and realized that the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> was a few days off with their predictions. So we only had one go of it this month and just figured I would be out like all the other months. I had to talk myself out of looking at this app during my TWW because I just get so obsessed with everyone’s amazing stories. Haha. So I honestly wasn’t planning to test this morning bc I thought it was still too soon. But when I got undressed to take a shower I noticed all the veins in my boobs in all their blue glory and last time that happened I was preggo with my first so I got my cheapie out and tested. Before I could even wait for those results I dipped another test and low and behold...

Still can’t believe it, but over the moon excited. Praying for a safe and healthy 9 months 🎉👶🏻🤰🏻