I want to step out!!!

So ive been with my fiance for 4 years. We have 4 children. Two of them whom live out of state. Well last year i found out that he's been sleeping with multiple women. Of course i was heartbroken. But i tried and tried to forgive and move on. Its been very hard for me trying to keep my home and family together. We've talked about what the problem is and where we go from here. I thought we were on the right track after our first argument about the other women. Well to fast forward I work over night its been morings i come home and i can tell instantly even before i leave work i can tell another female has been in my home. Once i step up to my door and turn the key and open my front door its confirmed....the things i see out of place the smells in the air and the way he walks on egg shells....it just makes my blood boil!!! Im not the one to give up so easily. So thats one reason why ive stayed and tried to make it work. But now i think my love for him has started to fade....well this week i was minding my business at work and i happen to look across from me and seen my coworker just standing there 6'3 230lbs dark skin handsome beautiful smile and personality. He always speaks when he comes in and carries on general conversation. He know im involved with someone so he's never crossed that line....but yesterday...i sure did...so as we are just having a little conversation i just so happen to look down and catch a very good glimps of his🍆print....usually seeing things like that dont turn me on but that day....i just had to have it. So he catches me and ask me what im smiling at. So i straight up told him i just seen your print and i know what you working with!!! So fast forward to today he asked me if i wanted to ride with him on his route. I know i need to get home and keep working on my relationship until its nothing else to do. Two wrongs dont make a right but i damn sure feel like seeing what Mr. Chocolate got going on...just one time...