Baby fever

My husband and I just got married in November. We’re young but I have a filing cabinet worth of health issues. I’ve been told by several gynecologists that it would be a matter of life or death if I were to get pregnant, but I want to have my own kids some day. I know there are so many ways of having kids that are yours without birthing them but I want to go through it all.. Our careers have us around people who are older and already have families and some even grandkids, and it’s so hard watching people enjoy the kids in their lives knowing it’s a high possibility we won’t be able to have that. One of the couples we’re friends with is pregnant with their first, and since they’ve announced their pregnancy I’ve wanted nothing to do with them. I’m so happy for them, they seriously are going to be the best parents on the planet. They’re truly wholesome people who are dedicated to Jesus and they deserve that baby more than anything! But I can’t help but be extremely jealous. Anytime I think about it or see her post something on social media about her pregnancy or even my husband mention either of their names, it throws me into a depression. I feel like a horrible person. I keep wanting to get them a gift, but I can’t seem to think about what I want to get them for long before the gloomy cloud shows up. I know we are young and we just got married and “there’s time” but I’m worried there isn’t going to be a “time” for us.