16 AND PREGNANT??!!!!

Ivy

you guys my period is late by five days now. I’m not super worried because my period is frequently late, but for some reason I just feel - different- I’m not sure . And considering that my boyfriend and I just broke up literally 10 hours ago is just perfect timing😔🤘🏽

He cheated on me.

*Resentment by Beyoncé starts playing*

like this shit really hurts I don’t feel like telling the story rn because BOO it is quite the story 😐 (comment if you wanna know the story I guess)

Anyway I’m buying a test tomorrow and hopefully it goes well and I’m not pregnant.🙏🏽 I really sound like a dummy rn sigh. I’m on birth control I have a Mirena IUD but you know nothings 100% guaranteed.

If I’m pregnant this is really going to be a mf disaster. I have so much going for myself rn. I’m bout to get a D1 scholarship in track and field and obviously I can say goodbye to that if I’m pregnant. The would-be baby’s father is a genuine guy ( im aware that I’m saying he’s genuine even though he cheated . Like I said it’s QUITE THE STORY SIS) I’m sure he’d be supportive of me, but we’re freaking 16 . Where we gon get money to raise a child . He’s a football player too, we can forget about college . Cause who the hell has money for tuition AND a baby? Not us.

Not only that my parents . Jesus my parents . It’ll just break my dads heart . My entire family has such high hopes for me😭 i don’t think I could bring myself to get an abortion because the very thought of it makes me want to throw up and cry 😕. I wouldn’t consider adoption either because who am I to be the one to doom a child into the system . And have them constantly wondering “why didn’t she want me” the way I feel about my mom ( ANOTHER STORY LMFAO)

This is just wild. I really don’t know how to feel🤷🏽‍♀️