Dream.... HELP NEED ANSWERS

Alyah • QweenLee

Hiiiiiii gals!!!

So... I’ve seen on twitter that this girl had a dream that she had a baby boy and what not... and it spooks me out because I TOO had a dream that I was pregnant (this dream happened like 2 mnths ago) and i felt baby movements & etc and it kind of freaked me out because I was sleeping... but I was awake... (sleep paralysis)..... okay fast forward to this past weekend (1/20/19) I had a dream that I had a beautiful baby boy. He had to been about a year old soooooo idk.

So my question is... what does it mean when you have a dream about pregnancy or seeing your children in your dream?

Most people don’t remember their dreams, but I remember this particular dream vividly.

I also researched on google and it simple said something about “maturity. And you would discover something new (an aspect) about your life.” Idk what that means butttttt..... yeah.

No I haven’t taken a pregnancy test or went to the doctor because TBH since I’ve been back sexually active, I’ve been on the depo shot. So I’m hella confused 🤷🏽‍♀️ about what this means