250 days of VOMITING

J

HG is a NIGHTMARE. I haven't stopped vomiting for the last 250 days. two hundred and fifty freaking days! who else goes through that?! how can anybody get through that! most days I have multiple "sessions", some I have fewer... but I am bewildered that it has lasted this long!

I had a breakdown over it yesterday and my husband called the midwife over. she sat me down and told me the antinausea medication ive been taking is having a negative effect, so she told me... TO SMOKE WEED!

I kid you not, she grabbed me a spliff, said "stop taking the medicine and just use cannabis", and I lit up on the couch where I had just been crying my eyes out because of how hard this pregnancy has been.

she told me a very funny story during my "smoke sesh" and had me laughing withing minutes. I even began to feel hungry!

I cannot believe how different I feel! I still have nausea throughout the day but, I have been eating more and also smoking more. at 35 weeks pregnant, I never expected my midwife to have me roll up a joint AND APPROVE IT, but I see why now! it totally works!

for thise who will bash me: I'm more concerned with keeping myself functional enough than the harm these last 3-5 WEEKS will have on my baby. if I dont start eating food and keeping it down, he wont have enough nutrients- or he will take it from me and I will be so fragile during labor, I'll break!

its a hard choice to make, but I intend to continue smoking becaise its right for my family's needs.