I just need to vent...

Jamila

So me and my boyfriend was staying at a friends house for almost 3 weeks. (Not even a whole month) When we got there her lights got cut off. She told us all we had to give her for the month was $200 for the rent but because of the lights going off she had to use the $200 for that. Now her lights got cut off again because she didnt pay the whole bill and didnt tell us until the day they got cut off. Now mind you she has a whole "boyfriend" that stays with her too. He decides to leave for a week and hasnt been back. Now she wants us to give her 100 more dollars so she can get her lights back on. But I told her we have to buy my moms plane ticket so she will be here when the baby's born on the 4th. Mind you I havent been working much due to the fact that I transferred to a new store and they dont want me working too much. Plus im taking my leave starting Monday. So I dont have 100 dollars to give. My boyfriend has it but like I said its for my moms plane ticket. Then we have a few other bills on top of that. So I tell her all of that and she goes on and say "I understand you got a baby and you gotta buy the ticket but I'm not asking you for the whole $200". Then she goes on and says her water bill doubled. Now how is that possible?? We didnt cook anything, my showers wasnt long like her hour showers, my bf didnt shower everyday so how did it double??? I just feel like she's trying to get some extra money out of us just cause her so called "bf" wont help her pay her bills. I regret even asking her if we could stay with her. Im about to lose my cool. I havent said anything else to her but im not giving her the money. She needs to hound her bf to give her some money. He leaves her at home with a pocket full of money but wont help her with the bills. Sorry this is so long, I just needed to vent and get some advice if I could get some....what would you do in this case??