Ultrasound shows only sacs?

Ashley • With my love for 16yrs, PCOS, Crohn's, M/C, mom of 2 beautiful rambunctious boys ages 3yo & 1yo.

Update: so my Dr. Called to tell me that my first level was 33,210 and my second was 47,800. He wasn't concerned about it not being doubled because after 6,000 they don't double every 48-72hrs. He said he wished they had tried transvaginal but that he expects to see something on Tuesday when I go for my ultrasound.

Hi ladies. So according to my LMP I should be 7 weeks tomorrow and due Sept. 17th. However I conceived on birth control, so they sent me for an ultrasound today and the tech only saw the gestational sac and yolk sac. She didn't do a transvaginal and she didn't print out a pic and she didn't tell me what I was even measuring at.

The NP that I saw afterward sent me for a beta hcg and going to repeat that on Wed. The NP said that I could have just ovulated later due to the birth control and that would throw my weeks off and that I probably just caught the positive hpt after implantation occurring.

Please pray for a healthy developing babe for next week's ultrasound. I have all pregnancy symptoms including the annoying all day nausea.