Did I ovulate?

Lauren

Hey everyone! I’d love to know what your opinions are of my chart. We’ve been TTC (trying to conceive) casually for about 6 months now, so I decided to start charting this month. I’m using CVS brand BBT (basal body temperature) thermometer that goes to .01 (the only one I could find without ordering online). I temp orally at exactly 5:30 every morning without moving (except on the 23rd because I set my alarm wrong the night before). I have an open circle today because I logged “sleep deprived”-I got restless and checked my phone and it was 4:30am and went right back to sleep and temped when my alarm went off at 5:30. Should I discard this temp altogether? Also, I had solid crosshairs this morning before I logged CM (cervical mucus) and when I logged CM, they changed to dotted crosshairs. FF (formula feeding or forward facing) is on the FAM setting. Does it look like I O’d? Why would the CH change? I know it would be helpful to wait and log more temps, but I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions-this group has been so informative! Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post!