Having the hardest time with naming my second...

Raven

This whole naming children business is for the biiirrrdssss. Seriously the hardest part about having another kid. Finding another name I don't hate. I don't know why I have to be so picky, but if I find any reason to be even mildly iffy about a name it's 100% out. Names don't "grow on" me either. We find out gender within the next couple weeks I hope and of course my anxiety is telling me I need to have names picked out like RIGHT NOW. But I can't help looking at hundreds of names and not liking a single one enough to even put on my list as a name to consider. The "hell no" list grows longer and longer though. 🤦 If I didn't need that to avoid telling my man no six times a day when he FINALLY looks at names it wouldn't exist. But with Henry he'd suggest names I instantly hated, so im saving him the trouble and telling him ahead of time what I won't like at all. I like older names but nothing too out there. The naming trends of 2018/19 I really don't like any of them at all and can't force myself to....And overly popular names I can't even consider because I don't want my kid to be the fifth Everleigh or Jaxon in their class, not that I'd choose those names in the first place, it's just an example. I get "just wait to know the gender" all the time but I'm literally so stressed about baby not even having a list of potential names that it's giving me headaches, and of course my man isn't helping at all except suggesting joke names that are awful names from movies.