Baby #2 or 1 and done.?

Hello ladies.

I am currently conflicted on whether or not to have baby #2.

I had my daughter at 31. Pregnancy was good until 36 weeks. Then preeclampsia and her growth slowed. Induction at 39 weeks and a c section made me not want another. I was convinced I was done.

Now shes 2 1/2. I'm 34 next month. She was a terrible sleeper, hated (and still does) the car. She's stubborn and strong willed and such a handful. She didn't sleep through the night until 15 months.

Now I'm at the point where I feel like a sibling would be good for her but the thought is pretty terrifying for me. Another sleepless year, less time with hubby etc.

We don't have family to watch her so we really only go out 1-2 times a year, and appointments are such a hassle be cause I have no one to help.

BUT! I see Mama's everyday with 2,3 and 4 kids. They do it alone go to appointments and still keep it together.

So I know I would get through it.

But do I stay comfortable and enjoy the toddler years with my daughter or do I try to have another baby and risk making life hectic for another 2 years, missing out on one on one time with her because of a newborn?

Thoughts?