College

So I'm 30 years old and decided to go back to school so I can have an actual career one day. My Major is phlebotomy/EKG Technician. My classes this semester are Intro to Medical terminology and Intro to Microcomputer Applications. I feel I'm going to do good in the medical terminology course but man I'm not so sure about the computer one. The professor is old and grumpy and kind of mean lol. I'm trying to kill him with kindness but I feel he gets aggravated every time I ask a question but I want to learn and make sure I'm doing things right. I already had a project, the project was to make a flyer on Microsoft word, I got a 100 (yay) but my current project is a min. 4 page MLA format research paper on technology. I'm so nervous. I haven't done a research paper in probably 10 years. I so badly want to do good and get good grades. This post is just a vent I guess. I'm definitely going to give it my all, That's for sure. I didn't go back to school just to put in minimal effort. Wish me luck guys 😀