Roommate suicidal?

So, my husband & I let my friend from high school stay with us for a little while so she could basically get her life back together. I’ve known her since we were 11 & after I had my daughter a year ago we kinda lost touch up until about 6 months ago.

She’s constantly posting things on her FaceBook about being suicidal, wanting to die, saying she’s worthless, then she’ll actually say stuff aloud like “I’d like to have a rope right about now”, or “I’m just gonna go jump off a bridge”. My mother-in-law has asked me multiple times if she’s okay because she sees all this stuff online that she posts. I’ve asked her multiple times if she needs to talk or if we need to call a crisis line together. She says no & that she’s fine.

What’s really starting to bother me is she’s advanced to saying all of this in front of my daughter. I’ve asked her not to multiple times but she still continues to.

If I ask her to move out she will be homeless. She has no where else to go & if she actually is suicidal that’s the LAST thing I want to do. I want to help but she either doesn’t need it or doesn’t let me. She doesn’t have any family, so that’s out of the question.

I just don’t know what to do.