On my period and on the verge of eviction

Hendrix • I’m a little 🦄 (Daddy/Kitty- Relationship)

Since my mom and stepdad died in September I have had to shovel out money and resources I didn’t have for funeral and travel expenses and I am on the verge of homelessness due to falling behind on rent. I have endometriosis and am in a lot of pain. My boyfriend got into a car accident and it feels like everything is overwhelming and and falling to pieces. Two days ago I was ready to swallow a bottle of pills and today I am trying my hardest to hang on to anything I can and remain hopeful. I have reached out to as many resources as possible to try and find help in any direction and it is really rough to imagine being homeless again. Business decline and loss of income has had a huge impact and it is a new year and I am trying so hard to build with what I have although it is very little. Sometimes it feels like I’m never going to be able to pull through but I just know that I have to keep going! My family cannot take me in because they are overcrowded with 11 people living under one roof because my entire family has been struggling and I am 23 years old and it feels like I can’t put 1 foot in front of another but I am somehow still alive and breathing and I am grateful for what I have although I am stricken with pain and depression and anxiety. If anyone has any resources or advice I am all ears and open arms at this point. If anyone is out there struggling like I am please try to hang on because there is no way that I storm this big can hit without a team of people or blessings on the horizon ready to provide some kind of help or support. I am praying to the universe and I am praying to the gods and anything out there that can throw some positivity my way! 😔 it is so hard to be a female and it is so hard to try and make it on your own when you have not been handed the tools in early life to learn how to sustain independence and an adult life. With all of the pain and stress that we indoor on an every day basis and all of the change on the horizon if you have made it this far please do not give up and keep going you are amazing. I am sending my love and support in any direction that I can and I am excepting any heading my way. Thank you for reading and please hang in🤘🏽 you are strong and amazing and capable no matter what, please try to remember that!