BFF is mad at me

Ok so me and my bff NEVER fight like at all were always so cool with each other. I just turned 18 and I got my license so I started bringing my car to school and I had been giving her and my two other friends rides EVERY day after school. They never gave me gas money but 15 dollars and never spoke about it again. They thought oh well you’re our friend you NEED to give us FREE rides and the time of course I thought ate they serious??? So the other day I told them I wasn’t giving them a ride anymore after school and all of them were cool and said it was fine because they used to take the bus anyways but she got so mad and said I was fake?? And keep in mind that when we get out of school it gets so full and it’s so hard to get out of there because of the traffic and when we’re all in the car we wait about 20 min for her because she takes her time and meets up w other friends. And I never tell her anything but when I did she got so mad and said I was a fake. So I was like you’re mad because I didn’t give you a ride? Keep on mind she even brings her COUSIN for me to take him to his house which is soooo far away and she doesn’t even ask me if it’s fine she just brings him and tells him to get on. And she NEVER mentions gas money not even for her cousin!! Shesstill mad at me and we don’t talk rn for 2 days we just sit quietly in lunch and she says I’m a fake and talks to anyone around us but ME. Who do you guys think is right?? She says I’m fake and won’t talk to me yet her mom can pick her up cause she did before all the time and the bus is literally 4 min away from her house but she complains because she doesn’t want to take the bus when even I used to take it before I got my license. What do you guys think???!? Am I wrong/ fake??