Ladies Am I Pregnant Or Not?? Help :/

wadds • Misscarried at 10 weeks may 2017 😓😩 had our rainbow 🌈 baby september 2018 💙 .. Now Jan 2019 new year trying for the next one 🤞🏼good luck everyone

Ladies I’m super confused ... can anyone tell me if I am or not .. is this an evaporation line??? So I peed on this test AM and realized I was running late to a class so I left it on the side and when I got back PM I saw this line .. I was shocked and skeptically excited as I’d been testing every AM from 4DPO and had nothing (I know thats too early 🙈) ... I can’t help it ...... so I took a test that same day but at night and got no line ??? Any ideas .. I want to be pregnant soooooo bad :( I’m desperate to tell my husband who is sat right next to me right now questions what I’m typing 🙈 but I don’t want to tell him if it’s possibly an evaporation line .. I know the only way to know is retake a test tomorrow AM but I’ve got the biggest mouth ever I don’t know how I’m going to last that long without saying anything ... what do you think???