I just need to vent

El

I’m the first woman in my family to breastfeed, my aunts, my mother, both of my grandmothers all did formula. And they are all under the impression that I am STARVING my daughter. I have oversupply, I literally have over 200oz of breast milk in my fridge that I got without pumping. My daughter gained her birth weight back in 3 days and doubled her birth weight in 12 weeks. She has hit sleep regression, she went from sleeping 10 hours a night to sleeping 3 at a time, I’m exhausted. My mother will not stop telling me to give her formula, or pablum, because it will make her full enough to sleep through the night. BUT SHES NOT 👏 FUCKING 👏 HUNGRY

I know that the problem is not that she is hungry because I have tried to fucking feed at her outside of her normal routine and she’s not taking out that much I still have a firm boob. I know she’s not hungry because she ate every hour for 20 minutes at a time in the 4 hours before bedtime.

All of my family members are obsessed with the fact that I “don’t know how many ounces she eats per feeding” how could I possibly know it’s enough? I KNOW ITS ENOUGH BECAUSE SHE STOPS EATING FFS. If she was formula fed and she didn’t want to eat anymore what good would it do me to know how much she ate? What would I do with that information? Force feed her?

I’m so tired of being told I should stop breastfeeding my 3 month old I could literally scream.