Questions??

Angie 💕 • Mommy of 3 beautiful children 🙏🏼💜🙏🏼

These ultrasound pics were all at 15 weeks 1 day .. I’m now 21 weeks now. I would have asked along time ago but was away from home since December and didn’t have my pics so here I am now ...

Okay, that was my baby that time :)

Now my first question is ....

What was my baby’s position that time? I do not know which was is up, down etc... but im sure someone does ..

Now secondly, the tech said that time that my baby is a girl .. now this was a private ultrasound, I went to this place with my first pregnancy and they said girl .. they were correct. Now this is my second time coming here with my third pregnancy and they said girl .. my SO asked if they were sure for sure, she said 100% percent girl.

This was the first pic that she said girl on, looks like a little boys nub to me ... but possibly just a swollen girl parts???

Now the second pic actually looks like a girl part but somehow I’m still questioning. I’m not an ultrasound expert so this is why I’m having second thoughts.. some help would be helpful.. are these good, definite potty shot pictures for 15 weeks 1. Remember I’m 21 weeks 2 days now. Thank you :)