Goodbye toxicity

I am a toxic person. I am manipulative and I am not a good person (always, sometimes I'm a great human being with wonderful qualities that are not in many other people nowadays). I'm 21 and ever since I was 16 my family life has been strained to the point I am a 7 time run away, CPS had been called on my family 3 times, and I have a long history of Daddy issues and abuse. When I was 14 my mom and I lost our friendship too. My brother nearly killed me with a knife at one point and he molested me for a roughly about a year. 5 months ago I got together with a great guy. Personality was amazing but he does weed and occasionally does acid. We were great when my mental health was good, but when it was bad (which was several times a month) we fought for us because we could see marriage in the future with kids. 3 weeks ago he was on acid and had a bad trip because of a message I sent saying we needed to talk (his friend who was like a brother backstabbed him via me). He broke up with me. I was obsessive trying to get him to take me back, like I was never going to love again. But it hurt too much and I knew I had to give up. We tried the friends thing but he treated me differently and of course that is to be expected but it still hurt. So I stopped being his friend, come to find he blocks me and my best friend (who is also his friend) on Facebook. I've been homeless 4 times in the past 5 months and suddenly I get a call from my friend who I only saw 3 times in person since middle school say she bought me a plane ticket to move to Vegas with my ride or die best friend. Kelly, the friend from middle school heard I was in trouble and she is giving me a new lease on life. I'm leaving for Vegas this month, starting Lamitcol for my bipolar, and am finding a therapist too. I look back and remember the happy times and overall I was happy with him and hope he is well, but it was not working out and caused drama for me. Now that the last of my 2018 drama is gone, I can start fresh. Go me, I'm ready to take care of myself and really work on me.