blushing

I honestly just wanna die, my extreme blushing makes it hard to do ANYTHING. I can’t be mad, I can’t be excited, I can’t be sad, I really can’t have any emotion at all. And worse thing is I cant do anything about it. I want to try a spray tan but it’d look unnatural, I want to try makeup but I’m in middle school I can’t wear that daily. There is a surgery for it but I’m too young, there’s a lot of possible side affects, and my parents would never agree to it. Everyone calls me tomato even my friends, “get new friends” that’s not the point I have amazing friends and getting new ones wouldn’t make a difference Bc everyone still points it out. I have so much anxiety when I go out because I always think “I’m probably so red rn” which makes me nervous which makes me even more red.. and this isn’t just a small amount of blushing ☺️ it’s full red face😡 (imagine just a red emoji not angry) and it just sucks I always google how to stop blushing but this is a topic almost nobody talks about I’m so insecure and don’t know how much longer I can put up with this :(

I have an amazing boyfriend and I feel bad because what if one day he introduces me to his parents (he’s black btw) what if they also point out why is she so red I’d be such an embarrassment for him.