Confused

Shelby

Hello everyone!!!!

I am trying to become a second time mommy!!!! I have a wonderful baby boy, and my pregnancy with him was as awesome as pregnancies can be. After I had him my periods have been great, no pain and right on time every month!!!! We stopped all contraceptive measures a little over a year ago and month after month nothing, it was frustrating but not unexpected, we have a two and a half year old who is in a toddler bed, mommy and daddy time doesnt happen as much anymore! hahaha! Well about three months ago my period stopped I took a test and it was negative, I saw my primary physician 2 weeks later for a mental health check (I have struggled with anxiety and depression so I do 6 month check ups to make sure I am all good) and had them do a blood and urine test just in case. They were negative like I expected. A couple weeks ago I had my yearly check up with my gynaecologist, and I told them what was going on and she started me on 10 days of provera. I should start within 10 days but I am nearing the end of that window and I have yet to have my period. Now I am over 3 months late, with no explanation. I guess I was hoping anyone who has experienced this could reach out and tell me what happened in their case? I also was curious if I could actually be pregnant, like a super rare cryptic pregnancy or something, maybe I should ask for an ultrasound at my visit in a few days....