Bedsharing fail. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Pen โ€ข 8/17 ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ | 11/19 ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿผ| ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

So my daughter sleeps sometimes in her crib in our room and sometimes in our bed. This morning she was fussy so we brought her into the bed around 4am. I got up to start working at 6, and I left her in the bed with my husband since she was still sleeping. My husband got up around 7, and usually when I leave her in the bed with him heโ€™ll put her in her crib to keep sleeping. She normally wakes up around 8:30-9ish. I work from home so I just get her up whenever I hear her. This morning she was fussing around 7:30, but it was way too early for her to get up, and normally sheโ€™ll go back to sleep, so I left her alone to self soothe. I went in to get her when she woke up just after 9, opened the curtains and looked into her crib right by the window and IT WAS EMPTY. She WAS STILL IN OUR BED. ๐Ÿ˜ง my husband didnโ€™t realize she was still in the bed when he got up for work and just left her there!

I truly canโ€™t believe she stayed there for two hours by herself!! On the weekends when she wants to get up before us she usually gets down and wanders around the room but she seems to have stayed in bed by herself the whole time. I suspect even SHE thought she was in her crib! ๐Ÿ˜‚ she seemed so disoriented when I went to get her like โ€œwait where am I right now?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚