Feeling sad and frustratedi

Cheyenne • Cheyenne trambley

Good afternoon ladies my name is Cheyenne I consider myself a very Christian woman me and my husband are both that way we both believe we both are prayers and we tried to live best of our ability as good examples

We have been trying to conceive for a year now without any luck we've been praying a lot and doing everything humanly possible they have all kinds of friends and family that pray on a regular basis for us

For the first time in a year I was late on my cycle I was beginning to get excited and then today proof hope gone

I scroll through Facebook I watch the news and all you see is people who don't want to be pregnant give their children up for adoption have an abortion the morning after pill every kind of birth control you can possibly imagine and here I am wanting to be a mother so bad sometimes it just feels unfair and I don't understand why God would give someone who doesn't want a child a baby so easily and somebody who wants one so badly can't have one I am human and I have doubts on occasion and I do apologize for that sometimes I just don't understand🙁🙁🙁🙁🙏🙏🙏🙏

Update my HSG tests came back normal my husband is set for a semen analysis on the 20th of February I had a full-on emotional breakdown this morning today is Valentine's Day and by all accounts I should be ovulating today I have taken a test for almost a week every day and so far it has been complete negatives so either I ovulated during my menstrual cycle or I'm really late ovulating which is really strange for me it hit me like a ton of bricks and I ended up sobbing in my husband's arm's