What to do?!?😫🤷🏼‍♀️

So currently in a complicated situation.

Before I met this guy I’ve not been interested in relationships, I didn’t have much trust or care for one from previous bad ones. I met this guy and have been seeing for a bit and he was the same as me, he wasn’t interested in relationships before me but he says since meeting and being with me it’s all completely changed and it has for me as well I could actually see us being together and he says the same. He says he wants to be with me and misses me when I’m not there and all that, He invites me round to his all the time we spent 3 days together and it was amazing. So my current situation is I’m stuck at his house whilst he’s at work and a message from his ex popped up which I thought was odd🤔🤔 they share a dog so often just talk about who’s having him which is completely fine but it shows the conversation they’ve been having recently and literally the day after I left him he was saying he’s so confused and he can’t get over her 🙄 and he says to her ‘we can just see what happens😏’

He’s mentioned to her that I’ve stayed here before and she’s not happy about that but 🤷🏼‍♀️, he says he doesn’t know what’s happening between us but then tells me he wants to be with me and I make him happy🤔 he’s had notifications from POF all day even though he told me he deleted it, I’m so confused on what to do, if anyone has any advice on whether I should just leave whilst he’s at work or stay until he comes home?!? It doesn’t seem like a big deal, but to me it meant something and I don’t wanna wait around to get hurt, I haven’t a clue what to do 😫😫