Did anyone’s dog or dogs act different when u got pregnant?

My dog started acting out peeing and pooping all over the house. He did better when he was a PUPPY puppy. He’s 6 months now but we went almost a month and a half without accidents in the house. I found out I was pregnant around the time I realized he was acting out.

We’d leave him outside in the yard for a good while so he could run around and do his business outside and we realized for a few days in a row he wasn’t completely going all the way outside, he was sitting on the staircase, coming inside and releasing his bowels in the house. I’m talking shit on the RUG SMEARED, STEPPED IN, little poops going up the stairs and in the hallway and in the kitchen and trails of poopy paws in my bedroom. And puddles of pee half on the rug half on the hardwood floor.

We rarely leave him by himself, but if I run to the bathroom for even a minute without him, that’s when he does it. It’s never when we’re around him. But when i gotta go i gotta goooo 😩 He NEVER would do this when he was a puppy, not like this at least. It’s like he’s doing it on purpose. Cause he does not shit like this outside. It’s like “oh I’ll shit right here, and right here and ou look right there’s a good spot, it’s gonna be a bitch to get that out right there, fuck it mom i think it’s time for a new rug” (steps in shit and smears it) ;(((( Only in his cage he would ever have his accidents. he had an accident on the couch when we first got him, but he didn’t know how to jump off. But now he’s not listening to us, he knows all of his commands, he knows what go outside is, he knows the difference between the rug and hardwood floor. He’s a service dog so we’ve taught him A LOT. and now he’s growling at us for no reason? He’s been really clingy to my husband and wants nothing to do with me. Is this normal?