Who should we go to?

Alright guys, I’m getting really frustrated with all of the back and forth with my OB/GYN and DH’s urologist. I have PCOS which my OB/GYN is treating with metformin currently. She won’t move me on to Clomid without the approval from his urologist since he has morphology issues. Apparently if there is something wrong with the sperm then they won’t treat the woman. I just want to go to ONE person now so that we can skip all of the back and forth and miscommunications and waiting. It’s getting to be too much.

Does this mean that we go straight to some place like Shadey Grove? Would they treat my husbands low morphology and vericocele?