Hello!

👑✨💎💖💝Collins Cutie💝💖💎✨👑 • Momma to 2 beauties 👱🏻‍♀️ 👧🏻 wife to a wonderful husband 💏 and TTC for Baby Collins #3 🤱🏻

Hello my name is Kendall. I’m 23 and happily married to my husband Seth whom I’ve been with since I was 18. We have a beautiful baby girl who will be 3 next month. I’m a stay at home mom because my husband knows how much it means to me to be with my baby. I don’t even want to think about sending her off to school soon. 😩 😭

I had a terrible pregnancy with my daughter. I had pre-E, GD, and pupps. I almost lost my daughter Kinzly 3 times during the pregnancy. When I finally went into labor after she was good to come, I was in active labor for 16 hours. When it came time to push I pushed for three hours making no progress. Every time I pushed I felt her head grinding on my hips and I knew she wouldn’t come out. We ended up going to emergency c-section. She was 10lbs 11.5oz. She was 2 months over due. (My doctor was worthless) then after a few days in the hospital I ended up in the icu because I had Pre-E that had gone undiagnosed (my doctor wouldn’t listen to my concerns because I was a FTM and I didn’t know what I was talking about.)

But even after all that craziness, my husband and I are excited to say that we are TTC.

I just got off my depo and only took one round of it but am still waiting for my cycle to come back and get on schedule.

I’ve included pictures of me and my husband and our precious little girl, excuse the mess in the second picture, we were at Nanas lol.