Wonky period cycles?- got it jk don’t worry this is just me being dramatic lmfao

So I’ve been vegan for over a year, it helped me out of an eating disorder, helped me with my acne, and got my period BACK. I should preface this with no I’m not going to go back to eating animals no matter what, the vegan diet is absolutely amazing and plus, I did it for the animals so I will not contribute to their suffering, so please don’t just go JUST EAT A STEAK because I care about the soul that the ‘steak’ once had, thank you for your respect in advance 😊 so I went vegan November 2017, and it fixed my body basically. Then 2018 came and fucked up me life lol(got kicked out of my house by my now ex stepdad, my parents went through a really bad divorce, I was super depressed because of school and so my grade began to drop making me more stressed, I lost some of my pets due to my stepdad not letting me take them back and still have gotten some of them sadly, anyway you get it Oof) and I stopped exercising and started eating a lot of really unhealthy junk food. July 2018 came and I didn’t get my period although I did get one after every month since, but they have been much harder to predict and newer symptoms have came from it(sore boobs, a few different things small like mood swings that I usually didn’t get but anyway) and my cycles will got from 28 days to all the way to 36 days. Is that normal? I do need to take my diet and exercise seriously, so maybe it’s just me not eating enough of a balanced diet? Idk I haven’t missed a period since July but I am 5 days late this month. Oh one more thing I’m 16 if that helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I GOT IT LIKE 2-3 DAYS AFTER THIS ITS LIGHT RN AND I HAVE CRAMPS BUT ITS ALREADY GETTING HEAVIER I GOTTA STOP STRESSING ABOUT THIS LOL