Dog and pregnancy

Alexis

We have a lab mix and shes a year old. Lately she has been getting on my last nerve. She has been getting violent with our cat and our other dogs. Our other dogs are small, a pomeranian chihuahua mix and a terrier mix. I caught her yesterday trying to fling the cat around with her mouth and she tried to do the same to our pomchi. She constantly collapses on me. She wont listen. She started jumping on everyone and growling at nothing out the window. She didnt start acting like this until maybe a week or two ago. Dog training where I live is ridiculous. Its $150 for 1 session and a minimum of 5 sessions. Each session is only two hours long. We cant afford that right now. they have no payment plans and those 5 sessions happen in 1 weeks. I dont know what to do. What would you do in this situation??? She was well behaved until maybe two weeks ago. She would only ever bark is someone pulled into our driveway, slept at foot of bed, stayed off couch and would cuddle up with cat and other dogs with no problem.