Talk me off a ledge please!!!

Katherine

I had spotting from 4.5-6.5 weeks during this pregnancy. Because of this I asked for an early ultrasound at 6 weeks and to have my blood tested. My HCG was 44,500 my ultrasound revealed a fetal pole, gestational sac and yolk sac but no baby or heartbeat. There was also a Subchorionic bleeding area (not sure how big). I went to the doctor for the results and was give. A repeat scan and blood test for two weeks time and told it looks normal just was too early. At the second ultrasound a baby and heartbeat was found and I was measuring according to the previous dates. The tech said everything was normal and healthy. HCG was 99,900 A week later the dr calls and wants me to come in but it’s not urgent. He said previously that unless there was a problem they don’t call. I can’t see him until Tuesday and I’m so worried now! Can anyone give me advice? Does he just want to swipe my health card and make $80? Or is something else wrong? Wouldn’t the tech say? I have a midwife but she doesn’t see me until next week for my first appointment at 11 weeks