Pancreatic Cancer

Kay

So I've had issues with my bowel movements for quite sometime now. I have a gastroenterologist that I work with. We've done an endoscopy, colonoscopy, laparoscopy (diagnosed with Endometriosis), stool samples for parasite testing, blood work over and over, etc.

My blood work shows that I am trying to heal something. During my laparoscopy, they found free blood roaming around but couldn't figure out why (my OB did the surgery so she didn't really care about looking into anything but Endo, I'm switching OBs).

I'm constipated and have trouble going. My stool are super thin and pale. Though, they're also very dark - almost black. They're legit tye-dye like that...

I have a pinching pain underneath my ribs and sharp pains in the middle/upper back. Occasionally my lower back, but I think that is the Endo.

If my stool and hold a shape, it looks like a moon 🌒 (the yellow part). It feels like a lump in my anus constantly.

I was wondering how to go about getting tested for pancreatic cancer? My friend just passed from it and she was on me about getting tested and I feel now hat I really should.. I also want to test for colon/anal cancer.

Please no negative comments. This is a daily struggle. I'm not old so doctors just push me off, but I'm in so much pain. Everywhere.