Right on time

Harley • 💙Oliver Joshua 02•04•2019💙

I started having contractions at 1:00pm on February 4th (which was our due date) and they were about 5-10 minutes apart and inconsistent. I couldn't sit down through them and had to be standing. After 3 and a half hours hours of unbearable contractions, Zach came home from work to take me to my OB office to get checked. I didn't rush him because I had been having pretty strong false labor contractions for two days. He got home around 4, and we left to go to the doctor at 4:30pm. We got there and I got checked and was 7cm dilated at 5:05pm. My contractions were still about 5 minutes apart. We got to the hospital at 5:30pm and got in a room and got monitors and an IV hooked up. I started watching the video for an epidural at 6:15pm when my OB checked me again and I was 7-8cm but she could make it 10cm. She broke my water and told me I didn't have time for the epidural. They ordered a bag of IV pain medication, and I went to the bathroom. By the time I got back in bed, I was ready to push. I started pushing at 6:35pm and our beautiful little Oliver Joshua **** was born at exactly 7:00pm weighing 7lbs 1oz and was 20.5 inches long. At 1 day old, he weighed 6lbs 12oz. At 4 days old he was 6lbs 13oz and 20.8in. I can't believe I get to be mommy to this amazing, gorgeous little boy. He turns my whole world. We are so in love with this little sweetheart.

We got newborn photos done on February 9th. He hated it so much and decided to have his first really stinky diaper. I love my little grump butt.