ME & BA3 😍😘1οΈβƒ£πŸ’―

Christina β€’ TherealChristina

So about this topic me and bae have been together for 6 months, things are moving steady, quick but I'm overall head over heels in love with this lovely man of mine.

We're both the same age only 2 year difference. We've been making plans on getting a place for us 2. I never really thought about how complicated it can be, the whole grown up life. Though our parents always remind us. There's so much that goes into building a healthy environment especially when, you're both interested in having/conceiving a baby.

Over 2 weeks ago I took a hpt, it was faintly positive but I've been having heavy symptoms and we're both so excited we really want this. The responsible way is our goal, we look into the important things about life. Putting safer things and people and routes in our path.

Aside from how amazing he is in the bedroom and how good he makes intimacy, mm I'm going to continue to pray our lives get put together in order and our plans further soon. He's super supportive, affectionate, and lately he's hands all over belly and I almost can not take how good the feeling is. He's amazing and I love him.

If there's any supportive feedback on how I can get pregnant quick or figure out if this is it for us?

😘😍