The End

And so here it is, the end. The end of a decade or more specifically 14 years. We never got married so I can’t technically say it’s the end of my marriage but it is the end of this chapter in my life. 14 years, 2 babies, 1 house. If I’m honest with myself, he has been horrible since our relationship started. But that’s neither here nor there now.

I think the worst part is that he told me almost every day what a bad mom I was. I don’t think there’s anything worse, anything that cuts deeper than that. He told me how everyone hates me, thinks I’m a lunatic. How the end of the relationship is my fault, how horrible of a person I am. Or in his words “a fucking bitch”.

He said he’ll make sure the kids know how horrible I am. That they will know I broke this relationship up.

All I wanted was to be happy, to be treated with kindness. It hurts to have someone annoyed with you every day when you’re trying so hard to do it all. I’m a SAHM. I try to be the best mom and partner I can be, but it’s never enough. So it’s the end.