So yeah this happened...🤦🏾‍♀️

Ok guys, so this has to be one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen!

So me and my SO were out driving and we got kinda horny so after going down some back roads we found a perfect spot (or so it seemed) to pull in and have a quickie.

So we’re going at it, and I happen to glance at the road and see someone coming so I’m like crap a car is coming just sit tight for a minute until it passes

As this thing gets closer I realize it’s not a car but an atv, and I was figuring out at this point that we had pulled into the entrance back to his woods where he hunts.... we freak out and start throwing clothes on😂 I grab a blanket and stay in the truck and my bf gets his pants and shirt on faster than lighting😂 meanwhile the guys just standing outside looking into the distance because he totally got what was going on😂 so my bf went out and talked to the dude and he just wanted to make sure we weren’t hunting on his property😅🤦🏾‍♀️ He was totally chill about it he’s like “oh guys I’m really sorry, don’t worry I do it all the time too, carry on”😂 I’m like oh yeah like we’re gonna carry on now😂😂

So yeah that was super embarrassing and I’m very picky about where we choose to have sex in the truck now😂