Devestated! SURPRISE RUINED!!!

Alyssa • 💕💙👧🏽👶🏽

This is our last baby. We have a boy & a girl. Life never really gives you surprises you like, so we figured with our last, we’ll wait till birth to find out gender. I had an ultrasound at 16 weeks because it was my first doctors appointment. (That’s a diff story) but we told him, we don’t want to know until the birth so he gave is the gender pictures in an envelope & wrote it down in his notes (WHICH HE SHOULDNT HAVE DONE) !!!! I’m now 19 weeks & just got my anatomy ultrasound yesterday. As he was starting my appointment, he was going through his notes & says “okay, i see at last appointment we found out it was a girl” i just looked at my fiancé with a broken heart (fiancé still hasn’t caught on), my doctor proceeds to get up & walks towards me to prep me for the scan & again says “yes, right? It was a girl mama” i said “bae do you hear this!!!” He stupidly looks up & says “what?” I said “he just told us the gender” my doctor says “yes i gave you envelope, i thought you have reveal” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ omg no!!!!!!! You stupid ass fuckin doctor!!! I said we told you we didn’t want to know until BIRTH!! When he gave us the envelope he said it was for “just in case” ..... I’m seriously about to move doctors. He clearly doesn’t listen to me!! With that being sad, it’s a girl. 🙄😐😔😔 💗💔💔💔💔💔