It gets real lonley

It gets real lonley when you get moved out of state because it was your boyfriends dream to build offgrid. It gets lonley when your 5 months pregnant and you are the only one able to work or hold down a job. When we had to,move into town and pay rent and utilities for the winter so we didnt freeze to death. Its lonley when youre tired, and scraping change for the 95 cent bag of Epsom salt bath salts just to relax for a moment by yourself. Its lonley when you are sad that you cant put food in the fridge and your hungry all the time but your body wont eat foods it normally would without wanting to throw up. Its hurtful when your boyfriend calls you a snob because "now is not the time to be picky." He eats everything I actually like, drinks gallons of milk in a whole day, all of my juice I make and want to last for days. It lasts hours. I'm depressed but meds dont even help. I'm sad because I am struggling now harder than ever. I cant afford anything for my daughter at the moment and ALL OVE EVER WANTED WAS TO BE A MOM. I'm just sad. And he tells me I just "bitch and complain" all of the time. Well yeah im MAD ASF I'm working my ass off dealing with rude ass people all night to come home to a man playing video games and a dirty house. Then he tells me IM messy AND I never clean up after myself. I dont even have a car to leave him behind as he convinced me to do a voluntary repo 8 months ago. He tells me HES going back to OUR property and i can just go back home to the bay area and sign over my half of the property. I have no one to talk to about it either. I'm just so defeated. I was a happy girl who made things work for me always. Without no fucking man. He was my best friend before all of this. Says I'm the reason I got everything I do... I cant veleive I'm in thid kind of relationship...