Opinions...reflux or milk intolerance?!

Tiffany

So since Monday my LO has been vomiting 1-2 xs a day and her appetite has decreased. She usually takes in 3-4 ounces every 2-4hrs, but lately it’s been 1-2ounces every 2-4hrs(she’s even gone 6 hours without eating). She’s not fussy or in distress and she doesn’t have a temp, she just vomits and when she does it’s a significant amount and it comes out of her nose sometimes too. We saw her dr on Thursday and she said it sounds like reflux, which I thought as well as my oldest daughter had the same thing, so she advised me to add 1tbsp of rice per every 2 ounces of milk to her bottles, as well as burping her after every ounce, keeping her upright for 30 minutes after feeding, placing her on her side for another 30, and massaging her back to comfort her. I’ve done all this and still she vomits. I spoke with the on call dr last night (not her primary) and he explained to me I haven’t been thickening her bottles long enough and to give it some time to work 🙄 which I can understand BUT who wants there precious little baby projecting vomit, not I! I’ve already switched her milk from similac advanced to similac sensitive, as the advance was irritating her bowels (she’s been on the sensitive now for 3 weeks, this all started at the beginning of week 2 on the new milk) now I’m just wondering if I should switch her from cows milk to soy altogether thinking it may be an allergy to the milk that’s causing all this. Anyone else experience anything similar? All opinions are respected and appreciated!