Taking advantage of?

Ga

So we walk our elderly neighbors dog he’s 85 and the dogs 7 or 8. The man is on a walker but uses a cane around the house. He lost his son in 2010 to cancer and not even a year later in 2011 he loses his wife to a heart attack. Now he has one daughter and one son still alive. They are never over there the daughter was over there Saturday from like 3:00-3:30 then she left, Really? He died in December before Christmas when she and her husband were over, I really think someone who was scared to death she’d be losing her father would be over there a couple times a week. They were able to restart his start. He has a son who lives over an hour away and he’s ever over. Here’s the thing that my husband get aggravated at the most, they’ll be over there and they don’t even walk the dog. We do it to help him out when they can’t be there, not to do it for them. He’s a really sweet man and his kids are very nice, but the daughter and the son are never there. The daughter will come over once a week for the shortest time possible. She’ll be over the trash will be full she barely takes it out so we’re left to do it. I don’t know what to do. He puts out pads for her and she has a little yard. She won’t go in the yard anymore unless she badly needs to go. I really think the kids are taking advantage of us of doing things. He has two grandkids who never come out. One lives in a whole other state the other lives here. What should we do?