Finally !!!

Grecia

Finally after almost a year of trying, we are pregnant! I wanted to post this to encourage women who are having a hard time trying to conceive, to not give up! I have irregular periods and always have since I got my period as a teen. I get them every 3-4 months without being in birth control. I decided to try April of last year after two negatives I just wanted to give up ! I decided to focus on losing weight and my health first then I will try to conceive again. 30 lbs down and 4 months later I started to try again. My last period was 11/18/18 it was hard for my to figure out when I would ovulate so I started monitoring my body, cervix and cm and bbt in late December. I was honestly beyond frustrated because I didn’t see any changes. I started taking fertility blend vitamins from gnc ( honestly think this jump started my ovulation) to the T and religiously. I even went to the doctors the 3rd week of January to see why my period are so irregular. The doctor had my hormones check. When I got the results the levels showed that I was about to ovulate. I took ovulation test, measured my bbt and read so much about fertility and trying to conceive. sure enough I ovulated 3 days after my doctors appt that week and conceived the following day (1/26). I got a positive very faint line on 9dpo and was ecstatic !! My cycle was 73 days long and was still able to get pregnant! I was convinced I was going to miss this ovulation day as well. It takes a lot of work to conceive and takes over your life. I am a nurse and am so fascinated by fertility and conception that I am willing to teach, guide and counsel anyone who needs it. I feel like if i would’ve done all the research, testing and monitoring when I tried to conceive last April I probably would’ve been pregnant by now! Hope you find this helpful cause I was once hopeless ❤️