ALPHA/DOMINANT females

Kay

So I’ve bee told that I’m the above and it’s it’s true. I consider myself to be quite dominant in retrospect to the fact that I’ve grown up quite independent in myself. HOWEVER I can be a baby when I want to 🤪 it’s just I’ve realised it’s a lot harder for us ladies out here for real. Men don’t like the women who are “independent” well, it’s very rare anyways. Are there any alpha/ dominant females who faced struggles in the dating world? If you’re currently with someone now, (btw I’m straight) how does that affect your relationship? Do you feel yourself submitting to your partner to make them feel more masculine? Or do you/ they not care?? It’s just v frustrating to me that there will be guys interested in me but they get put off by my independence or less ‘feminine’ traits. I’m down for being girly or what not, but if I can do it myself, I don’t need your help 😂😂 and also I’m not shy to say how I feel as well, I will call out your BS straight away, in a non confrontational way of course. But ladies, how do I make myself MORE appealing I’m literally down for waiting for that perfect man, but it’s hard out here 😂😂