"How am I doing?" Well...

Bree • I`m 27 yrs old and have one son (8). I just had our second. Not sure if we're done or not.

This is the never ending question in my life right now. EVERYONE wants to know and honestly I'm not honest with them. So to get it off my chest here's how I'm really doing....

I'm 2 weeks PP from a c-section Labor Day. I think I'm doing/did incredibly well with moving and tolerating the pain. BUT I still hurt. When I do to much it still hurts and I feel like if I tell people that they think I'm looking for sympathy. I'M NOT! They just yanked a damn baby out of me! I'm tired, hungry and crabby. But I'm afraid to let it show because SOMEONE will tell me I'm depressed. No. I just need fuel before I rip my damn hair out. My hormones are off the wall. I'm so happy with my life I'm crying. I'm terrified of having two kids now to juggle and making sure my first still feels the love I have for him while taking care of the new baby. But I'm trying damn hard. I'm overwhelmed but I got this. I'm happy as shit. Tired and crabby. But so full love right now. That's how I am really doing? Make sense?!?! Exactly.

Feel free to leave how your really doing. No judgment passed here.

***If you really do feel like you are depressed or terrible overwhelmed I highly recommend talking to some one.